Okay… so I am a cliche mom and got a Costco Membership… but, I am all about a good deal & convenience. As a new mom with a one-income household – these things are a big must!
Costco can be intimidating. It’s massive, consistently busy, and filled with way too many temptation buys. So, I wanted to give you the goods… the staples that we have been loving, the steals that we don’t feel guilty about.
(items without a description… it’s just the best price out there in bulk – nuff said)
- Kirkland Diapers – $10 cheaper than Huggies for the same amount and… literally the same EXACT diaper (same manufacturer)
- Kirkland Wipes – I have tried so many different wipes and these have been by far our favorite. They work great and have never irritated our baby’s sensitive skin. I haven’t had to restock still and it’s been 6 months!
- Kirkland Toilet Paper & Paper Towels – Honestly the best quality for the best price, and it lasts FOREVER… there’s so much that I have to store extra upstairs! Also, the toilet paper is septic-friendly!
- Toothpaste & Mouth Wash – I wish they had natural brands… but a families got to save money where they can and these are a steal. You get bigger products, 3 of them, for the price of one at any other store.
- All Free&Clear Laundry Detergent
- Kirkland Dryer Sheets
- Swiffer Pads
- Emergen-C packs
- Bathroom Rugs
- Runner Rugs
- Kirkland Nature’s Domain Grain-Free Dog Food
- Basil Pesto Salmon – SOOOOO GOOOD Y’ALL
- Rotisserie Chicken – Not dry like other grocery stores, I just wish they made fried chicken!
- Beef Brisket & Smoked Pulled Pork – In my opinion very good easy bulk meats, they are the least expensive options at Costco
- Aidell Hotdogs
- Organic Ground Beef – better quality than at other grocery stores
- Smoked Turkey and Gravy (seasonal) – a huge hit for Thanksgiving and so freaking easy
- Kerrygold Butter – I used to never splurge on this because of the price, but Costcos price is almost the same as generic lower quality brands
- Kirkland Cage Free Eggs – we get the huge thing of them! Amazing price and lasts a long time
- Kirkland Columbian Ground Coffee – we use this to make iced coffee!
- Kirkland Ginger Kombucha – SO GOOOOD!
- Darigold Half&Half
- Kirkland Organic Unsweetened Almond Milk
- Dave’s Killer Bread
- Adam’s Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Kirkland Organic Strawberry Jam
- Kirkland Sparkling Water
- Kirkland Canned Chicken
- Frozen Veggies & Fruit
- Bell Peppers
- Power Greens
- Honest Foods Avocado Oil
- Kodiak Cakes
- Hempler’s Bacon
- Columbus Reduced Sodium Italian Dry Salame
- Sabra Hummus
- Kirkland Sweet Potato Chips
- Kirkland/Kettle Krinkle Cut Himalayan Salt Chips
- Paleo Bars
- Kirkland Black Pepper
- Johnny’s Seasoning
- Dove Body Wash
- Cetaphil Cleanser
- Starry Eyes Eye Masks
THE NOT SO MUCH…
- “Fresh” produce (minus a couple items, see above) – I wanted so badly to love it, but it goes bad INSANELY fast. It’s just not the best quality. I have wasted enough money on this here that I am refusing to continue trying.
- Olay Microsculpting Cream – Another item I really wanted to love, but the smell was intense and it made my face dry and very itchy
- Shea Moisture Coconut Shampoo – I used to LOVE this brand, but unfortunately they have changed a lot of their formulas to meet demand. This shampoo was very disappointing for me as it left build-up and made my hair feel greasy directly following a wash.